The Guiding Star Project honors the Natural Law ethic; a way of life which is given to us by the Creator and is evident through the natural order of creation and human reason, therefore:
- In the inherent dignity of every human being beginning with natural conception and ending with natural death;
- That every life is unique and holds potential; every life deserves celebration regardless of the circumstances of conception, status, or health;
- That life naturally begins at conception within women and requires a “yes” on the part of women to be realized. Therefore, women are at the heart of the Culture of Life;
- In holistic, women-centered solutions to the many challenges women face in our society today;
- In each woman’s innate ability to nourish life, either physically or spiritually;
- That fertility and childbirth are natural, healthy biological processes and that knowledge of them empowers women;
- That abortion and contraception interrupt natural, healthy biological processes;
- That women should not feel forced to choose between their children and their education and/or career; and
- That our bodies were created beautifully and deserve respect, understanding, and care.
We encourage our clients, patients and community of partners to adopt our philosophy. We believe that the way to create a renewed culture of life is to provide services that support a woman’s body (provide women’s health care), mind (provide education, classes, workshops, ongoing counseling) and spirit (provide opportunities for healing, restoring self worth, becoming the best version of oneself).