Are you among the women of today that are looking for a natural, holistic, organic way of managing your fertility? Are you tired of using prescription pills, patches, objects for birth control? Learn natural family planning.
Benefits of Fertility Charting and Natural Family Planning —
1. Empowerment: Women learn to truly know and understand their bodies.
2. Shared responsibility: Family planning is equally shared between the man and woman. Both partners participate in the understanding of their naturally occurring fertility and infertility. Couples cooperate and make decisions together regarding the achievement or avoidance of pregnancy.
3. All natural: Green and organic with no hormones, side effects or risks.
4. Free: Once learned, NFP costs nothing. It provides family planning throughout a woman’ s entire reproductive life.
5. Stronger relationships: Helps couples to deepen conjugal love and achieve responsible parenthood.
6. R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Celebrates the gift of human sexuality and the dignity of the human person.
Guiding Star supports the following fertility care and natural family planning methods:
–Click on each method to find out more information–
For more information on supporting your body, Guiding Star recommends the resources of Natural Womanhood. Natural Womanhood is the most far-reaching women’s health literacy program since the Pill. They exist because many women are harmed by or at risk from the use of contraceptives, and most don’t know they have a viable alternative.
Natural Womanhood is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the promotion of fertility charting, as a way to promote disease prevention, self-knowledge, relational intimacy, and effective family planning.
Infertility & NaPRO TECHNOLOGY
A major breakthrough in monitoring and maintaining a women’s reproductive and gynecological health. Through NaProTECHNOLOGY, medical consultants are able to evaluate, diagnose and treat gynecologic problems with the goal of restoring a woman’s gynecologic health.
Our nurse practitioner, Tammy Taylor, ARNP, CNM can provide you with an alternative way. She can also refer you to Dr. Carlos Lamoutte, MD and Dr. Ana Verdeja, MD who can also provide these services. Watch the video below to find out more.